[Koha] Integrating digital repositories

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Sep 15 19:00:14 NZST 2014

Hi Clint,
That pretty much summarises our learning also.  There is one more
project worth keeping an eye on and that is Islandora
<http://islandora.ca/>.

We really like Kete but it is hard to recommend until we know that the
redevelopment has succeeded.  We've learnt that DSpace can be delivered
at a substantially lower price point than Kete and also benefits from a
larger, better resourced community.   But DSpace does only what it does,
Kete will do so much more if it succeeds.

Bob Birchall
Calyx