[Koha] Record matching rules setup for the 024

Heather Braum (NEKLS) hbraum at nekls.org
Wed Dec 17 06:27:07 NZDT 2014

Cecil, For the search index, try Identifier-standard instead of
identifier-other and see if that works. Also, I didn't use a normalization
rule.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read
and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin
Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*