[Koha] Record matching rules setup for the 024

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Wed Dec 17 06:59:38 NZDT 2014

This worked.

Thanks.

__________________
Cecil Hillyard
Techinical Services
775-327-8338

From: Heather Braum (NEKLS) [mailto:hbraum at nekls.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:27 AM
To: Hillyard, Cecil
Cc: koha at lists.katipo.co.nz
Subject: Re: [Koha] Record matching rules setup for the 024

Cecil, For the search index, try Identifier-standard instead of identifier-other and see if that works. Also, I didn't use a normalization rule.

Heather Braum
NExpress Coordinator
Resource Sharing Librarian
Northeast Kansas Library System
hbraum at nekls.org<mailto:hbraum at nekls.org>
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." ~Alvin Toffler, *Rethinking the Future*