[Koha] Record matching rules setup for the 024

Steve Sowder sowder at andrews.edu
Wed Dec 17 06:25:41 NZDT 2014

Other than the scores I have the same setup that you show.

However, I also have problems matching on records in this matching rules
and in others.

I can load 5,000 records with a mix of updates and new records. It will
show me records that match in the display. But, it treats all 5,000 as
new records. No overlays.

I have found that if I then reverse the load and reload it, it will do
the matching and update old records and add the new.

You might try that and see if it works for you.

I have reported this before as a bug but was told that if I wanted it
fixed I will either have to find someone and pay them or fix it myself.

Steve
sowder at andrews.edu