[Koha] A Report for Orders that have not been received between a date period

Maxine Murphy mmurphy at waitaki.govt.nz
Tue May 21 09:05:04 NZST 2013

I am wanting to get a report that will list Ordered titles that have not been received.

I have tried "Orders in Date Range" Report but this gives all orders that was entered onto the system between the dates asked for.

Does anyone have a report that they have done and is not in Wiki.

I need to delete items that have not arrived, so that the budget reflexes the extra money that is available.

thanks

Maxine Murphy