[Koha] Statistical patron and In House Use statistics

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue May 21 09:05:21 NZST 2013

Jim,

The data goes in to the statistics table with a type of 'local' use. So
depending on how your reports are written they may or may not be included.
Usually when I write reports I ask what you want to include - sometimes
just checkouts, sometimes renewals and checkouts and sometimes localuse as
well.  More here:
http://manual.koha-community.org/3.10/en/reportsfaq.html#statscodefaq

Hope that helps,
Nicole