[Koha] A Report for Orders that have not been received between a date period

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Tue May 21 19:19:59 NZST 2013

Is this any help to you?
You would need to adjust the date parameters of course.
This is actually Open orders over 12 months old.

SELECT v.name AS vendor, b.title AS 'book title', format(o.listprice,2) AS
'list price', ba.basketno, o.entrydate, o.datereceived
FROM aqorders o
LEFT JOIN aqbasket ba USING (basketno)
LEFT JOIN aqbooksellers v ON (v.id = ba.booksellerid)
LEFT JOIN biblio b USING (biblionumber)
WHERE o.entrydate <= DATE(NOW() - INTERVAL 12 MONTH)
AND o.datereceived IS NULL
AND o.booksellerinvoicenumber IS NULL
AND o.quantityreceived = '0'
ORDER BY v.name ASC

Jonathan

On 20 May 2013 22:05, Maxine Murphy <mmurphy at waitaki.govt.nz> wrote:

> I am wanting to get a report that will list Ordered titles that have not
> been received.
>
> I have tried "Orders in Date Range" Report but this gives all orders that
> was entered onto the system between the dates asked for.
>
> Does anyone have a report that they have done and is not in Wiki.
>
> I need to delete items that have not arrived, so that the budget reflexes
> the extra money that is available.
>
> thanks
>
> Maxine Murphy

Jonathan Field