[Koha] Vendor records (supplier's contact info) import

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Tue Dec 17 07:44:18 NZDT 2013

We don't use a jobber or any other sort of centralized system of
purchasing.
All our subscriptions are done on an individual basis through the publisher.
Which means we have a large number of vendors that have to go into the
system in order for us to set up subscriptions and track incoming serials,
etc.
All the relevant information is present in our old database system .  I
would dearly love to be able to bring it into Koha without having to retype
everything.

koha/acqui/supplier.pl  seems to be what governs this chunk of information.
 Is there a list somewhere of the relevant tags/fields that we need to map
our data to Koha?

Has anyone done this sort of thing?

--
Elaine Bradtke