[Koha] Invitation for Meeting Host Proposals

Nora Blake Nblake at masslibsystem.org
Tue Dec 17 07:09:05 NZDT 2013

Greetings all,

A group of Koha users is planning on hosting a meeting for Koha users based in the United States and Canada.  We intend to hold this meeting next year, 2014, sometime during the month of August.

We would like to invite proposals from agencies and libraries in the United States to host this meeting.  We envision that the meeting would span 2-3 days.  Please email your proposals to me, nblake at masslibsystem.org.  Information in your proposal should include (but does not need to be limited to) the following information:

1.  The location and what kind of conference facility would be offered.  Confirm that the site would have internet and other technology available to enable presentations and general connectivity.

2.  Dates when the meeting could occur at the proposed location.

3.  Information about transportation -- the closest airports and train stations and how one could get from these places to the meeting site.

4.  Lodging in the area.

5.  Anything else we would need to know about the location and what makes it a great choice for this meeting.

Please send your proposals to me, Nora Blake, via email, nblake at masslibsystem.org by Wednesday, January 15, 2014.  If we receive multiple proposals we will set up a method for potential attendees to vote on the preferred meeting location.

Thank you,

Nora

Nora Blake
MassCat Manager