[Koha] Problem with patrons import

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Tue Apr 16 23:36:03 NZST 2013

Hi Sonia,

the import complained about ### and also the lines you copied into the file had those ###, so I assumed it was what is in the file. Sorry, I missed the text at the end of your mail.

CSV should be comma separated by name, but often you can pick the separator in the software on export. I normally use LibreOffice as that allows me to make sure the data is UTF-8 and properly separated. Maybe best is you open the file in an editor and check there?

It's likely something about the header, because else I think it would be reporting a different error.

Hope you can figure it out. Once the format is right, it's really a good tool and works nicely.

Katrin