[Koha] missing itemnumber in old_issues

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 13:35:00 NZST 2013

Good day koha users and developers! I have koha 3.10.4 installed in Debian
Squeeze, the deb package one. Yesterday my boss requested me to have reports
on all of our circulation records (current transaction where books were not
yet returned and old transaction records) so the tables for this report are
the issues and old_issues right and use LEFT JOIN to extract records from
other tables. Now I search on the koha sql report wiki if there is an
existing report for this and there is but I there is none (correct me if I'm
wrong) for old issues but anyway that's a different story. When I looked at
my old_issues table, there are NULL data in my itemnumber when in fact it
should have (see image)
<http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/file/n5751283/missing_itemnumber_in_old_issues.jpg>
So I tried to remember what all the things I have done. The koha database
were migrated from Koha 3.2.x to 3.4.x to 3.8.x to 3.10.x. I had also done
mass edit of bibliographic records some months ago but I can not overwrite
bibliographic records which are currently on loan so I back up issues and
deleted it and once all bibliographic records are cleaned and imported into
the database thru stage marc import, I imported the issues table. That's
what I can remember that could have touched the itemnumber column. But I
could be wrong, maybe another institution could have experienced this. Ill
try to look back at my old mysql database and old koha server once I get
time. Thank you and have a nice day