[Koha] Problem with patrons import

Sonia P. sossolapro at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:19:07 NZST 2013

Dear Katrin

Thanks for your quick reply.
When I open my cvs file, it's opened as a spreadsheet in a Excel-like software.  I guess if you open it with notepad, you would see comas.  I didn't, I trusted my software when it saved the file as a csv file.  (I can't double-check now, my file is on another computer in another location)  Should I really check that a cvs file is coma-separated?  O_o
And as mentioned in my original email, I have already downloaded the starter file and copy-paste all the headers.  It is all in one row, the very first one, all in lowercase, all at the right place, etc etc. Well it is just copy-paste -- what could have gone wrong with a simple copy-paste?  Plus, I have double-checked the header row, two thousands times, there is not the slightest unusual thing.
If the Patrons import says it's a problem with the header row, is it really the header row?  can it be that there is a problem somewhere else?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sonia.