[Koha] New added items not searchable on OPAC and on Staff catalog but can be checked out by barcode

amutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Apr 16 00:29:22 NZST 2013

Hi

I have recently  uploaded  87200 item records into Koha 3.10.3 .  I can
search the uploaded records on both the OPAC and the staff catalog, can
check then out and so on. My challenge is with new records that I am
cataloguing. They are are not searchable on both the OPAC and the Staff
Catalog, but can be checked out using their barcode. I  have the following
cron job to re-index the browsers under the Linux Koha user:

*/5 * * * *   /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl  -b -a -z
-v>/dev/null

0 1 * * *  /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -v -x
2>/dev/null

Mr cron daemon is running. Even if I am to run the command manually, the
newly added records are not searchable. Can anyone send me any pointers.

Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

University of Zimbabwe