[Koha] New added items not searchable on OPAC and on Staff catalog but can be checked out by barcode

Olugbenga Adara gbengaadara at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 00:44:40 NZST 2013

Admire,

When you run the indexing manually, does the number of records index tally with the number you expect?

If it does, it may be that the framework you use to catalogue may not be properly configured. I recently discover that if I do not have data in 942$c, then those records will not show up in search results, though as you said, they are found by barcode.

My two cents.

Olugbenga Adara

Skype: gbengaadara
Blog: http://gbengaadara.blogspot.com