[Koha] Report Help

Manos PETRIDIS egpetridis at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 08:17:06 NZST 2013

As the original request was "I'm trying to get a report to show patrons with
overdues and if there is a guarantor I want that to show too", might I
propose the following modification to Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel's reply, so
that all patrons are shown in a single report:

select * from
(
SELECT
    patron.borrowernumber 	as borrower,
    patron.surname 		as Surname,
    patron.firstname 		as Firstname,
    patron.relationship 	as relationship,
    guarantor.borrowernumber	as guarantor,
    guarantor.surname		as guarantor_Surname,
    guarantor.firstname		as guarantor_Firstname
FROM
    borrowers as patron
LEFT JOIN
    borrowers as guarantor
ON ( patron.guarantorid = guarantor.borrowernumber ) WHERE
patron.guarantorid IS NOT NULL

UNION

SELECT
    patron.borrowernumber 	as borrower,