[Koha] Authority indexing

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Sat Jul 14 04:50:01 NZST 2012

Cataloging staff uses the authorities.

When you click on the editing gadget I would like it to default to MAIN ENTRY and STARTS WITH.  Not main entry $a only.  The results should also show the see from references so that you don't use an (unfortunately) old heading that should have been changed.

Public services staff and opac users don't really use authorities but they would use a browse list of subjects, authors and series, with all the appropriate cross references showing and searchable.

Cecil Hillyard
Washoe County Library
-Tel: 775-327-8338 or 7750-327-8330