[Koha] 942n

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at cosb.us
Tue Jan 24 08:46:27 NZDT 2012

Hello Cecil,

Just tested the 942n line, and it did nothing for me.  Worst of all it displays in OPAC anyway (there may be more settings somewhere else that enable/disable this).  I than tried using another record and using the item edit using non-public notes.  While this did hide the notes from the OPAC View, it made them hard to find even in the staff client.  Maybe there is a SQL (or get one developed) to report on non-public notes, but I don't think that's what you were looking for. Any way I hope that helps at least a little :)

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library