[Koha] 942n

Hillyard, Cecil CHillyard at washoecounty.us
Tue Jan 24 07:57:38 NZDT 2012

Hello,

What does the 942n do?

Our acquisitions people are looking for a way to use Koha to track all
parts of orders which include Shipping, processing, and other
miscellaneous charges that cannot currently be tracked in Koha with the
normal acquisitions procedure.  They are looking at making bib records
for processing, etc. but we DO NOT want these to display in the OPAC.
Would making different frameworks that hide everything work?  Which hide
number would be best? I know it is not 0.

Cecil Hillyard
Cataloger
Washoe County Library Technical Services
P.O. Box 2151
301 S. Center St.
Reno, NV 89505
tel.: 775-327-8330