[Koha] koha notices PREDUE and PREDUEDGST

Chris Meech cmeech at waitaki.govt.nz
Tue Jan 24 09:10:57 NZDT 2012

Hi,
Our circulation notices PREDUE Advance Notice of Item Due and PREDUEDGST Advance Notice of Item Due (Digest) are not working properly. They email out to the correct address and with the correct patron name but they do not complete other variable fields.

Other notices work fine. In fact the PREDUE and PREDUEDGST have some of the same code as our ODUE notice that works.

Does anyone have any suggestions why this might be the case?

Below is an example of the partially complete email received by a patron.

Dear Christopher MEECH

According to our current records, you have item/s that will be due soon.

If you wish to renew them please contact the following branch.

<<branches.branchname>>

<<branches.branchaddress1>>

<<branches.branchaddress2>> <<branches.branchaddress3>>

Phone: <<branches.branchphone>>

Email: <<branches.branchemail>>

The following item(s) is/are:-

<item>"<<biblio.title>>" by <<biblio.author>>, <<items.itemcallnumber>>, Barcode: <<items.barcode>>

You may renew online if you have registered a password with the library, and a renewal is available.

Thank you for visiting <<branches.branchname>> Library

Thanks for your help
Chris

Koha version: 3.04.04.000

Christopher Meech