[Koha] Patrons cannot place holds from OPAC

Liz Rea lrea at nekls.org
Tue Jan 24 11:44:58 NZDT 2012

I suspect that you have an incorrectly set default rule in your circ and fine rules, see this section of the manual, paying special attention to the section marked *Important*:

http://manual.koha-community.org/3.6/en/patscirc.html#circfinerules

The basic gist: every library must have a default-default rule set up, go ahead and add a new one if you're not sure.

There is also a system preference for "maxreserves" which should be defaulted to 50, but you may want to make sure that it's not set to 0. It's under "Patrons" in the system preferences.

Liz Rea
lrea at nekls.org