[Koha] Shelf browsing not showing up after upgrade to koha_3_02_03

hansbkk at gmail.com hansbkk at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 12:41:58 NZDT 2011

Sorry I don't have the answer to your specific question, but:

Why don't you use call numbers?

When shelf browsing was working, what determined the items' order on the shelf?

What do *you* use to specify the physical location of the item?

If everything within a collection just shelved by title or author,
couldn't you just map that data point to the call number field?

I'm a relative noob, so hopefully someone will jump in if I'm way off base here.