[Koha] Message from PTFS/LibLime

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Sep 18 02:34:10 NZST 2010

Le 17/09/2010 15:32, ed c a écrit :
>> The US's charity law isn't all that great and its banking system is awful.
>>
> Why isn't the US non-profit law great (note that charity law and non-profit law are not the same although related)? All banking systems are horrible. Instead of lobbing acquisitions about US law, please point to specifics and make a proposal that can be responded to.

Just FYI : here in France, there is a NPO bank (yes, really, it can
exist !) that charges 0€ / year for NPOs (that we call "association loi
1901" in france, because they're related to a 109 years old law !)
I don't think it's too much ;-) (that's also BibLibre bank, but as we
are a FPO company, we pay ;-) . It's also Kohala bank -kohala is the
french NPO to support koha-)

but the bank or banking system is, imo, the less important thing to
decide how to do the "KSF" !

my 2cts

--
Paul POULAIN