[Koha] importing patrons

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Wed Sep 1 15:36:40 NZST 2010

Sorry I'm late reading this - but I'm loading 28,000 lines at a time(all of
our secondary students) and about (20,000) lines at a time elementary
students.  All through the browser - it spins for a long time, but
eventually get a report.

I'm actually working with a vendor to build a script to load these
automatically every Monday from our student records system.  It picks up a
file using certain parameters and loads them using the .pl program.

David Schuster
Plano ISD