[Koha] 3.2 working: pdf and z3950 import not yet

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Thu Sep 2 04:23:21 NZST 2010

Ok. I see that if I choose the barcode type for layout it does print a
barcode.  Thank you.

Any ideas re. the error when importing a record from the results of a
z39.50 search?

Software error:

Can't call method "add_subfields" on an undefined value at
/srv/koha3.intknowledge.com/intranet/cgi-bin/cataloguing/addbiblio.pl
line 142.

Thank you,

David
----- Message from cnighswonger at foundations.edu ---------