[Koha] importing patrons

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Sep 2 04:31:46 NZST 2010

I did finally get them to load and have successfully done up to 15,000
at a time for testing, but it does take a long time.  I found out that
my problem was with the entries that that had  double quotes in them -
usually for nicknames.  Thanks for letting me know that you are doing so
many at a time, because I will need to load about 28,000 or so when we
do our final load.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History