[Koha] Opac place hold

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:08:32 NZDT 2010

Always remember to reply to all so that other list members can help
you and learn from your questions.

Setting up a cron in Koha is no different than on any other web
server. I don't know what operating system you're using but this guide
(and many more out there) should probably help you.

http://www.linuxclues.com/articles/15.htm

Nicole