[Koha] Opac place hold

Abdulsalam Yousef ayousef at kwareict.com
Tue Nov 2 19:42:25 NZDT 2010

Thanks so much Nicole i solved my problem about that
but there is another problem concerning koha opac

in opac facets this didn't work

Availability

   - Limit to currently available
items.<http://192.168.1.5:82/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?idx=kw&q=science&limit=available>

why???
it was a problem which facing us from previous versions of koha
thanks