[Koha] what is branchcode?

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 08:05:36 NZDT 2010

Please reply to the entire list so everyone can learn and so that
others can help you.

I can't send you a patron import file because my file will have my
patron's info and my library branches on it. I will see if I can
update the manual to provide you more help or maybe someone else can
explain the need for a branchcode better than I can.

Nicole