[Koha] problem with PDF::API2::Simple installation

Ian Walls ian.walls at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Mar 31 02:33:38 NZDT 2010

PDF::API2::Simple depends on Module::Install, which you may need to install
on your own (for some reason the CPAN dependancies don't automatically take
care of it).  You can get it over CPAN, but it would probably be better if
you used the debian package, libmodule-install-perl.

Hope this helps!

-Ian

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 11:41 PM, savitra sirohi <savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz