[Koha] problem with PDF::API2::Simple installation

savitra sirohi savitra.sirohi at osslabs.biz
Tue Mar 30 16:41:31 NZDT 2010

Vimal, try this:

At the CPAN prompt type:
cpan> look PDF::API2::Simple

You will come to a linux like prompt, run:
linux> make clean

Then
linux> perl Makefile.PL

Then
linux> make

Then
linux> make test

Here you should see more details of the problem. You will need to
troubleshoot by researching the error messages.

If make test passes, run
linux> make install

Then
linux> exit