[Koha] Perceptions 2009: An International Survey of Library Automation

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:08:06 NZDT 2010

Marshall has been providing a very valuable service for a pretty static
environment (in terms of the relationship between libraries and their
vendors/ILS) and this is changing.  He has been very responsive to the
suggestions of the users of this data and I suspect he will continue to be
equally receptive.  So, if there's a way to change the survey or the
presentation of data that makes more sense for the new ILS - vendor -
service provider landscape, I think we should share those ideas and let him
continue to improve it.  As long as libraries have control over the data
they've provided, it doesn't seem like it is worth getting all steamed up
even if it isn't officially released under an open source license.