[Koha] Users and developers (was KUDOS - ALA Proposed Agenda)

Joann Ransom jransom at library.org.nz
Fri Jan 22 12:03:47 NZDT 2010

Hi Lori,

My understanding is that is what Bugzilla is designed to manage. Are you
suggesting this replaces bugzilla as the official Koha enhancement and
bug database?  As a user I really don't want to have to go to 2
different places, and I am sure we are all aware of the strong feelings
around forking Koha, not juist the code here but the community tools
which support the code.

Cheers Jo.