[Koha] Users and developers (was KUDOS - ALA Proposed Agenda)

Lori Ayre loriayre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:09:09 NZDT 2010

Could be it isn't a good fit for the Koha community.  As I said, it is
designed to fill a need for Evergreen which isn't currently using anything
like this.  But even if no one here thinks it makes sense for Koha, perhaps
someone could respond to the RFP with a Bugzilla-based solution!  That would
be welcome.

Lori