[Koha] Some problems or questions

Vitor Fernandes vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 03:43:48 NZDT 2010

Hi there.

I was testing my Koha server when some problems ocurred.

- When a patron has 6 in 6 checkouts possibles and the staff tries to
checkout another item to the patron there is a prompt to say that the
patron has already 6 checkouts. In that prompt the staff can checkout
the item. There is some option to block the staff to checkout anymore
items to that patron?

- When a patron has a item checkout, and the staff tries to checkout
the same item to another user, there is again a prompt where the staff
can checkout the item to the other user. Again there is some Koha
option to turn off that funcionalitie?

- I've set up the circulation matrix and the circulation rules are
working almost fine. The only problem is that the patron can place
holds in more items than the holds allowed count. For example a patron
with 6 holds allowed can placed holds in more than 6 items. How I can
resolve it? Maybe some Koha option is missing me...

Regards.
Vitor Fernandes.