[Koha] after migration issues

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Thu Aug 19 03:31:46 NZST 2010

Hello again all,

I am in the process up migrating from Koha 2.2.9 to Koha 3.2xx (used git upgrade to latest rev.).
I *seem* to be pulling my items in correctly......but......
Unfortunately, I am still not able to place items on "hold".

I can check items out fine.

Is there a "item available" setting I'm missing in my MARC fields ???
Is there a required setting in the administration of Koha I'm missing??
Could someone with a working "holds" selection on version of Koha 3.2.x please export a MARC record and post it?
(so I can check it against my 2.29 MARCs and my 3.2xx MARCs to make sure I'm importing all the fields I need to import)

Here is an example of what I'm seeing
(This user has no items on hold, and their are items available)

Cannot Place Hold
Too Many Holds: SCOTT OWEN has too many holds.
No copies are available to be placed on hold
 Hold details

Patron: SCOTT OWEN (sowen)
Notes:
Pickup at:  Pine Ave. Elementary
Hold expires on date:   Clear Date
Place a hold on the next available copy

Item type:
Place a hold on a specific copyHoldBarcodeHome LibraryLast LocationCall no.Copy no.Information
  70259 Pine Ave. Elementary 1Not on hold
  74254 Pine Ave. Elementary 2Not on hold