[Koha] XML::LibXML problem

BrianS2 b.ssennoga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 19:35:52 NZST 2010

I know this was done 2years ago, but am stuck on the same!
Am running 9.10 Server as a virtual machine, and my Koha is the harley 2010
release - www.koha.org

Koha wants XML::LibXML::SAX::Parser

whereas my system has

XML::SAX::Expat......

I have edited the Parserdetails.ini to select what Koha wants, by making the
rest 0 and making it 1

I have libdgbm3 as well as libxml-libxml-perl installed and i still have
issues!

my CPAN says it cannot run a certain "HTML Scrubber"  even though i have
used a certain Install.ubuntu from
http://github.com/ptfs/Koha-PTFS/blob/harley/INSTALL.ubuntu which clearly
shows the command (2.2)

It doesnt help that am new - so am really STUCK!!!