[Koha] after migration issues

Louis Buteau-Vaillancourt louis.buteau at sys-tech.net
Thu Aug 19 03:42:48 NZST 2010

  Hello Scott,

We are currently using the latest version from git and faced a similar
problem when placing holds. I don't know if it's a bug but our solution
was to add rule to "default" (library default and Patron category
Default). After that, everything was working.

Good luck

*Louis Buteau-Vaillancourt, Ing.Jr, M.Sc.*
Chef d'équipe / Chargé de projets

louis.buteau at sys-tech.net <mailto:louis.buteau at sys-tech.net>
418 520-0739 poste 146
514 907-0036 / 1-877-969-8324

*SYS-TECH / Technologies de l'information libres*
6700 BOUL PIERRE-BERTRAND BUREAU 209
QUÉBEC QC G2J 0B4
http://www.sys-tech.net

/Membre supporteur de l'Association TYPO3 <http://typo3.org>/