[Koha] Pick Lists in Add/Edit Item and Inability to Add/Edit Items

Christopher White whitec2 at sage.edu
Wed Aug 11 11:38:14 NZST 2010

Hi Owen,

Thanks for your post. I now see that these pick lists are controlled by the Authorized Values Descriptions. I am trying to figure out why we cannot add or edit items. The thought occurred to me that some of these values could not be null. That does not appear to be the case.

Christopher J White
Systems Librarian
The Sage Colleges
Troy, New York