[Koha] Inability to Add/Edit Items 'withdrawn' vs 'wthdrawn' in Items.pm

Christopher White whitec2 at sage.edu
Wed Aug 11 12:51:43 NZST 2010

We have been unable to add or edit items. The problem only started recently.
In the error log, it points to an "unknown column" 'wthdrawn' in Items.pm.
I changed the string to 'withdrawn' which corresponds to the field in the items table.
I am still however getting the error. Do I have to restart something?
Is there any reason the perl script would use a different field name than the table?

Here is the error message:

 additem.pl: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column 'wthdrawn' in 'field list' at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Items.pm line 1915

The following is the intallation info:

The installation info is below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Koha 3.00.02.012
Linux Lib-Debian1-T 2.6.26-2-686
Apache/2.2.9 (Debian)
mysql Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.51a, for debian-linux-gnu (i486) using readline 5.2
Perl 5.010000
Zebra 2.0.43

Thanks.

Christopher J White