[Koha] error-92 message

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Aug 11 11:25:19 NZST 2010

* Steph Lambert (steph.lambert at familyplanning.org.nz) wrote:
>    Hello everyone
>
>    We're attempting to change over from DBTextworks, and had a trial batch of
>    records we tried to convert to Marcedit, but came up with an "error-92"
>    message when we loaded the set saved as XML.....
>
>    I'm not a techie, but our IT chap can't work it out either - any useful
>    suggestions would be greatly appreciated
>
>    thanks

Hi Steph

Sounds like a MarcEdit question not a Koha one, but maybe another Koha
user has bumped into this before.
I haven't come across it before, but we (Catalyst) are just up the road from you guys also on Willis Street.
I'm buried in answering RFP today, but I might be able to pop in for a
look tomorrow if that would help?

Chris
--
Chris Cormack