[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:41:44 NZST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 10:04 AM, Nicole Engard <nengard at gmail.com> wrote:

[snipped]

Since koha-community.org is open to anyone, you and Kelly and anyone
> can sign up and start adding content to it today.  Much effort has
> been put in the new site to provide all the things that community want
> in a website and we did not have any plans on abandoning it. What
> would make the most sense would be for koha.org to be redirected to
> koha-community.org.
>
> We look forward to your content on the koha-community.org website.

+1

--
Indranil Das Gupta

Phone : +91-98300-20971
Blog    : http://indradg.randomink.org/blog
IRC      : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg

Please exchange editable Office documents only in ODF Format. No other
format is acceptable. Support Open Standards.

To get a free editor supporting ODF, please visit http://www.openoffice.org/