[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 16:34:57 NZST 2010

John,

Thank you so much for communicating with us all!!

I just wanted to reply to let you know that I think you might have a
misunderstood the purpose of koha-community.org.  This site was not
set up as a temporary site, but as the new official Koha site.  Our
reason for doing this was that as an open source community we wanted
an open website where anyone can sign up and add/edit content.

Since koha-community.org is open to anyone, you and Kelly and anyone
can sign up and start adding content to it today.  Much effort has
been put in the new site to provide all the things that community want
in a website and we did not have any plans on abandoning it. What
would make the most sense would be for koha.org to be redirected to
koha-community.org.

We look forward to your content on the koha-community.org website.

Thanks again,
Nicole C. Engard
Koha Documentation Manager