[Koha] PTFS Koha Community Support and the Koha.org Website

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Sat Apr 24 16:23:52 NZST 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 6:22 AM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:

> Should we interpret your message to mean that PTFS does not intend to
> turn over the koha.org domain to the community?
>
>  -- Owen

Yes that's how it should be. Entire domain, not parts. Else we risk
repeating the whole story somewhere down the line.

Till that time I vote for continuing koha-community.org and all subdomains
like git.koha-community.org and bugs.koha-community.org

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
        Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2