[Koha] labels and barcodes: name replaced by "patron" or "staff"?

David M. Bucknell dbucknell at iteachnet.org
Fri Apr 23 00:10:42 NZST 2010

Hi, As I try to get patron cards printing to a pdf in Koha 3 (not
3.1), no matter what I choose for layout, I never get names to print,
just "patron" or "Staff" -- is this a feature?

Also, barcodes with call numbers are right-aligned, no matte what
alignment I choose ... pointers would be appreciated. ;-)

Thank you,

David

--
*http://iteachnet.org