[Koha] Active Directory LDAP integration

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:50:00 NZST 2009

Christopher --

You seem to be expecting Koha to extract the entire LDAP directory at once.
It doesn't.  Instead, it updates the user account when they go to login.  So
you should try to login as one of the users that isn't yet in your Koha DB,
or that has outdated info.  If you want the mass upload, you should export
from LDAP to CSV and use the normal patron import tool.

Having some kind of batch LDAP update mode is desirable, but nobody has
sponsored or worked on such functionality.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions