[Koha] Active Directory LDAP integration

Christopher Curry ccurry at amphilsoc.org
Thu May 21 06:04:57 NZST 2009

Joe,

Thanks for the quick reply.

That's good to know, but something is still not working right because I
haven't been able to log in with any of my AD user accounts (whether or
not I have an existing borrower in the Koha database with the same
username).  I get this error in the logs:

opac-user.pl: LDAP Auth rejected : invalid password for user
'[USERNAME]'. LDAP error #16: LDAP_NO_SUCH_ATTRIBUTE, referer:
http://avocado/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl
opac-user.pl: # The request referenced an attribute that does not exist,
referer: http://avocado/cgi-bin/koha/opac-user.pl

Cheers,

Christopher Curry
Assistant Technical Librarian / Assistant IT Officer

American Philosophical Society
105 South Fifth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106-3386
Tel. (215) 599-4299