[Koha] Transfering data from Koha 2.2.9 to Koha 3.00.00

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 09:08:21 NZDT 2009

Marty --

Did you see the scripts in the directory:
misc/migration_tools/22_to_30/
?

I'm not sure how much those will help you since they seem geared mainly to
UNIMARC.

Patron import should be straight forward enough using CSV in the web
interface.  It now reports back with a lot more verbosity when it finds
problems.

As for the biblio records, I'm not sure if there is a slicker way to do it,
but like a normal (non-Koha) migration, I would just look to dump all the
MARC out of your database and load it in the new one.  You might want to use
MARC::Lint, marcedit or another tool to do some analysis and possible
cleanup while you're looking at all the data in a flat file anyway.

--Joe