[Koha] MARC record import

Harris, Gary, DCA Gary.Harris at state.nm.us
Sat Aug 1 03:32:58 NZST 2009

First, download MarcEdit. Once it is installed:

Take the output from Minuteman, changing whatever filename extension is
present, if any, to (.mrc). This extension will be recognized by
MarcEdit. Double-click the on the file and follow the instructions. I
suspect the file is MARC, and if it is, MarcEdit will convert to
human-readable text with a new extension (.mrk). Load the .mrc file to
Koha if all of the above is true. This procedure is for MarcEdit running
under Windows XP.

Gary