[Koha] MARC record import

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 03:28:08 NZST 2009

> Not really an answer to your question, but... Why not just search for
> the record using z39.50?

This is for those occasions when z39.50 comes up empty.

Our connection to FirstSearch/ OCLC wasn't working recently & it took
a while to diagnose. Meanwhile, our backlog of cataloging keeps
building up ...

My attempts to create additional search points were a bust. I tried
using the directory at http://irspy.indexdata.com/, but MELVYL,
AMICUS, & few others didn't work. It would be great if there were a
central repository of targets + Koha settings that work. Our
connections to the New York libraries (NYU, NYPL) have never worked.

Cab Vinton, Director
Sanbornton Public Library
Sanbornton, NH