[Koha] Item Issuing Problem when policy changed - Koha2.2.9

Amzari Abu Bakar amzari79 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 06:02:53 NZST 2008

I have a little bit problem here. Previously my library had set "Reference" itemtype as notforloan. Now they want to change the policy to enable loan with rental charge. I had change the setting under System Administration-Itemtypes. Uncheck notforlan box and put 1.00 for rental. However, the item still can not issue for loan. The message is: "Error Issuing Item:Item Not for Loan". I have also set issuingrules for Reference item to 14,2 and fine: 0.5,1,1. Still can not solve.

Currently I am using Koha 2.2.9 install in Ubuntu 7.10 server. I had also another set of koha ver 2.2.9 installed in my laptop running on windowsXP, and wampserver. The problem does not appear on Windows. The item can be circulate when I uncheck "notforlan" box. Anyone face the same problem? Please help.

 Amzari Abu Bakar
amzari79 at gmail.com